Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top 10 Games of 2011

Here's a list (in a random order) of 10 of my favourite iOS, Xbox 360, 3DS/DS & PSP games (That I played this year).

10 - Temple Run (iOS) - I keep talking about this FREE game for a reason. It's the closest iOS is getting to an Uncharted game til God knows when. Pick it up!

9 - Rock Band Unplugged (PSP) - The first PSP game I picked up when I first got my PSP. I love the gameplay in this one. Addicting and fun and also good that there's some DLC songs for this one.

8 - Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - This is a damn great Mario game. Great nods to the original and Mario 3 and Mario 64. On it's own, it is sure to be a classic Mario title.

7 - Batman Arkham City Lockdown (iOS) - If you don't have the time (or money) for the console version of Arkham City then be sure to pick up this title. It is short and it is fun. It may be a little tricky at times though.

6 - NHL 07 (PSP) - I always wanted an NHL game on the go. This is the best NHL on the go game I've played and I've only played 3 or 4. My only complaint is it's 07. I want NHL 12 on the go.

5 - Jackass the game (PSP) - You may not like that it's a mini game collection BUT you can make your own episodes/season of Jackass so what's not to love?

4 - Asphalt 3D (3DS) - The first 3D game I got for my 3DS and it's fun, even though the 3D is good at some points in the game. This game is good but you may want the 3D off.

3 - NHL 12 (Xbox 360) - It may feel like NHL 11 most of the time but the little tweaks and fixes here & there really help the game from being another NHL 11.

2 - Major League Baseball 2K11 (DS) - I played A LOT of portable baseball games, I like my baseball but this one takes the cake. Looks great, controls great and the audio is not that bad. I was very impressed with this one.

1 - Guitar Hero (iOS) - Even though this list is not in an order, this game would be number one anyway, it is my favourite game of 2011. Great flashy graphics, fun gameplay, it's better then the Rock Band iOS titles and DLC. No matter what this is MY Game of the Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment