Friday, December 9, 2011

5 Apps That You Might Find Useful!

This is a list of 5 apps I currently use and find extremely useful and helpful. Maybe they might help you out. Just before we start I just want to say if you are interested in ANY of these apps, all 5 of these apps are free on the app store!


5 - Flipboard - It's like your social life and a newspaper if it had a baby, this would be it. You can get twitter updates, news from gaming, music, technology, sports, photography and more from this app. This is a really cool app.




4 - My Xbox Live - This app lets you check in on your 360 avatar, dress him, message friends, check achievements. This is a really cool 360 app, the only downside I've found in it so far is you can't take pictures of your avatar.


3 - Google Search - This is what it sounds like. It is just the Google search engine. Really worth the free price tag if you're always searching for stuff. Also it's faster then bringing up Safari and waiting for Google to load.


2 - Remote - This app works with the apple TV & iTunes on a computer but I don't have an apple TV so I only got to try it out on the computer and it is what it sounds like. Is iTunes playing a song you don't really want to listen to but you're too lazy to get up? Get your iTouch, iPhone or whatever has remote on it, pick the song and switch. Technology is at it's finest when we're sitting on our asses.




1 - Blogger / WordPress - I had to put these two in here just because I'm getting really used to them both already. These two apps make my iTouch feel like it's a mini laptop. Like I said in my previous post, if you're a blogger on the go without a laptop, these are two apps worth getting! They're both free!

No comments:

Post a Comment