Thursday, May 26, 2011

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped (PSP Download) Review

Over a decade old and is it still great?

Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped is probably one of the games I remember playing on the PlayStation 1 as a kid. I never did beat it and over the years, I lost the disc, all I can find now is the cover art. Crash Banndicoot 3: Warped came out on the PSN in 2008, one full decade after it came out on PS1, and it's still the same old game I used to play. Though 1 thing I noticed is that the game looks brighter, which is a great thing. One thing that bothered me was all the control schemes. I did slowly get used to one of the control schemes and I eventually found the kid in me was having fun again. Going from level to level, which seem shorter & easier now that I'm an older & a bit of a better gamer but the nostalgia was there which I loved. Everything is the same, from the audio to the bonus stages. I even liked how the old PS1 logo & sound came up when I started the game up. I loved Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped on Playstation 1 and I still love it on my PSP. Crash 3 is a 10 out of 10.

- Just realized, and added all my reviews up, this is my 100th video game review! -

No comments:

Post a Comment