Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Jackass: The Game (PSP) Review

Is this as bad as a few nutshots?

I swear Jackass the game, which is available on PSP, PS2 & Nintendo DS, is a rare game. It's a hard game to find. When the game first came out, it's everywhere. Since I got my PSP, it's one game I'd like to get. When I finally find it. It's used & 10 dollars at EB games. I would have loved to have gotten the game with it's actual case and with a manual, but I am glad I got it at least.
Now before I continue, Jackass the game, on PSP & PS2 are almost the same game and the DS is just downright a piece of crap. On PSP, you are the new director for the new season of Jackass and you play as one of the Jackass members, though there's no Bam Margera, and I loved alot of them. There were only a few that I didn't like. Though the ones I did love, most of the later mini-games, feel like either bigger or smaller versions of the mini-game I played in an earlier episode. The audio has to be one of the best parts of the game, each cast member does their own character in the game and the music that plays while the mini-game goes on, just makes it feel more like the show. That's the main thing I loved about the game, it really got the vibe of the show. The graphics are PS2-good and that's not a bad thing. Though I do wish they made a new Jackass game for the new consoles. The one thing that makes the PSP version stand out from the PS2 and the very crappy DS version is the replay editor. With that, you play a mini-game, get footage, you can either make a little clip, an entire episode or you can make a full 7 episode (I'm pretty sure it's 7 episodes) season. Great graphics, audio, controls are simple and they show you them in the corner of every mini-game & a hell of a lot of stuff to unlock, the replay editor has to be the one mode in here that will take up most of your time and PSP's battery life. This is a mini-game collection done RIGHT. Jackass: The Game for PSP is getting a 9.0 out of 10. 

R.I.P. Ryan Dunn



 

No comments:

Post a Comment