Thursday, June 23, 2011

Guitar Hero: Metallica (Xbox 360) Review

Do you want to ride the lightning?

*Before I start the review, I gotta give a shout out to my good friend Jonathan Tisdale for letting me borrow his copy of GH: Metallica for the purpose of this review. Thanks Tisdale :) *


 Guitar Hero: Metallica, the second GH game based on a band. Except this time, you can play as the whole band. There you go GH! Now I'm going to be completely honest. I can't decide whether GH: Metallica or GH: World Tour is my favourite GH game, I love both for their beautiful graphics, incredible setlist & gameplay (which to me can never get old) & pure awesomeness. Guitar Hero: Metallica, I loved it but I was a little disappointed in. You can turn on the game and go right into quick play and have every song unlocked from the start. But for this time that I was playing I was going through the career and sadly, as much as I liked the cartoon/comic design of things, I didn't like the career, it was so boring since all the songs were already unlocked. One main thing I really did enjoy was playing the Metallica songs, watching this was as good as watching them live. Don't doubt this, I went to Youtube to watch a few live songs from them, this is just as good. Also another thing I went through this time was a few of the extras, the Metallica facts is cool to read & learn. The videos on how the game was made, videos with the band, this is a complete package for the fans. Fans of Metallica, don't be afraid to get this, this is a fan package right here. There may be no DLC except for that Metallica album which you can download in Guitar Hero 3, World Tour & here but the songs are always fun to play and I love singing Tuesday's Gone. Always fun. Guitar Hero: Metallica for the Xbox 360 is getting an 8.5 out of 10. 

Still can't decide between this and World Tour as my personal favourite GH game.

No comments:

Post a Comment