Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Iron Man 2 (Movie) Review

That's a little bit more like it! Iron Man 2 delivered a hell of a lot of great action, humour & War Machine! This really felt like it was picking up the Avengers a lot mainly because Samuel L Jackson (Playing as Samuel L Jackson with an eye patch) had more to do with Nick Fury and SHIELD and once again, I loved Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark, he really turned himself into the role, much like Tobey MacGuire did with Spider-Man. When I see Tobey MacGuire I see Spider-Man, when I see Robert Downey Jr, I see both Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes. He really does a great job on both his franchises. And Iron Man 2, it is a lot better then the first and I loved how this was more Avenger-ish, getting that movie ready. It's a nerd-treat is what this movie is and I think you should defiently watch this! Great action / comic book movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment