Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Muppets Movie Review

The Muppets is a sequel and a reboot to the Muppets franchise and this movie really reminded me of Toy Story 3 because if you know and love the characters, you will cry. I cried at Toy Story 3 because it got to me, I knew all the characters and I grew up with them. If you grew up with these characters then this will be your Toy Story 3. Now the story behind it is Tex Richman (Played by Chris Cooper) want to turn the old Muppet threatre into an oil rig. So it's up to Jason Segel, Amy Adams, Jason's brother Walter to reunite the Muppet gang, put on a show and raise 10 million dollars to save it. The music in this movie is, dare I say it...good. 


Yes the music in this movie is actually really good, really nicely done and a few tunes are actually really catchy and rememberable. There is one tune that actually stood out for me during this and it has got to be the funniest thing I've ever seen. Jason Segel as a Muppet and the musical number that supported the scene. It was my favourite scene in the whole movie, it made the movie for me.


Another thing about the movie is how many cameos and big stars were in it, Jack Black, Zach Galifianakis, NPH, John Krasinski, all the cast was great, the cameos were even better. Just everything about this movie was really fun and great and I loved it and I highly recommend this movie. Go see it this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment