Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Thor: Son of Asgard (iOS) Review

A game that looks this good IS that bad. 


Thor was a damn great movie. It is my favourite out of all these solo-Avenger flicks. 
Thor plays like most 3D Hero adventure games I've played on iOS, on one side of the screen is the analog to move the character and on the other side you get 3 buttons, one to attack, one to block and one for magic attacks. I didn't enjoy Thor because I don't know much about the character so I got confused and lost very easily with this story, which I don't even know what the hell is going on, I gave up on the story here. You do hear Thor speak but only during gameplay and it's little quick sayings and it sounds so bad that I laughed at it half the time. Another thing I hated about Thor is that it was EXTREMELY repetitive and I found myself replaying the same level over and over AND OVER again just trying to beat this one part. 
This one is a bad buy. Do not download it. If you know the characters and the Thor universe, you might like the story but still do not get it, it is a bad buy in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment