Monday, January 9, 2012

X-Men First Class (Movie) Review

Now I'm a decent X-men fan. I like them and I think they're awesome but this movie has some weird different mutants I'm not used to, except for Beast and the best cameo appearance from Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. But it doesn't take long for you to invest and like these characters. The characters are extremely likeable and are amazing on screen. The one thing I did love about the movie is the guys they got to play Xavier and Magneto. The chemistry with these two is just astonishing. The writing is incredible, the special effects are really amazing in this especially near the end of the movie. The chemistry between everyone is incredible but the chemistry between Xavier and Magneto in this one just stand out for me. It is really something. I say if you are like me and you're a decent X-men fan, you'll highly enjoy this movie. If you're a big X-men fan, you'll know these other mutants and you'll probably have a hell of a time. Even if you're not an X-men fan but you do enjoy watching movies, I assure you, you will enjoy this movie. I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment