Friday, March 4, 2011

Fruit Ninja (iTouch) Review

Slice & dice.

Fruit Ninja is a great time waster to play on your iPod Touch or iPhone, the game is really REALLY simple, slice the fruit. Your finger becomes the sword, swipe it across the screen when a fruit comes up and boom, you get a high score. I can't say much about the graphics, considering the main thing you see is a bunch of fruits, sliced and not sliced (yet) & bombs. Yes, there are bombs in the game, if you slice a bomb, it's game over or if you miss slicing 3 fruits, game over. Adds a little challenge, which I really liked about the game. I've heard there's online multiplayer & achievements for the game but I didn't really know where to go for that in the menu, I just went right for Zen, which is basically Quick play. In the end, I had a hell of a lot of fun with Fruit Ninja and maybe I'll put up a review of the online multiplayer after the wifi in my apartment is fixed but just the single player, get a high score Fruit Ninja, it's a hell of a lot of fun and it's a great time waster. Fruit Ninja on the iPod Touch is getting an 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment