Monday, February 28, 2011

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (iTouch) Review

Liberty City on the go.

Alright, this is the last review for Grand Theft February and it's the iTouch version of Chinatown Wars, I already reviewed the DS last year. Now how does the iTouch version compare? Well, for one it looks a hell of a lot better then the DS version. It took about 20 minutes for me to get used to the controls, I had to keep telling myself this wasn't the DS version. But for the controls, it is really simple and I liked what Rockstar did, they kept it simple. It's the same story, you play as Huang Lee, you come into Liberty City with Yu Jian, a sword and you're left for the dead at the very start of the game. It's how you get greeted in Liberty City. Now to be honest I never really did finish the game, I'm still getting through the story in this version but that's because, to me, the game felt like the difficulty went up a little from the DS version. Hell, I even went back and messed around with the DS version and even though it looks alot nicer on the iTouch, I don't think you need to buy this unless you only have a iPod Touch or iPhone and you never played the DS version. If you have played the DS version, stick with that. That is the version to stick with, it's the best version and it just feels a whole lot better on the DS. That being said, it is really cool that you can kill on the go, if you haven't already on the DS, and if you haven't played it on the DS, do not miss it out on your iPod Touch or iPhone. Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars is getting an 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment