Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rockstar Games Present Table Tennis Review

Rockstar Games without the drugs, swearing & stealing. How does it play?

I keep hearing this game was done for 2 different reasons. The first one, was to show off Rockstar's new graphics engine and the 2nd one is to show that Rockstar Games can do a fun family game. You know...so your mom isn't shouting at you while you're playing GTA4. The game doesn't have much to offer, like unlockables and all that. You just get table tennis, a few characters, a few arenas, on & offline multiplayer, and the single player. The controls are simple and very easy to get in to. Now the online, it took me a good 20 minutes just to try to find someone playing the game, but when I did find another player, it was tense table tennis. Once you & the other player get the ball going, after 10 hits, a catchy techno beat comes on and it raises the tension and it gets faster & faster the more the ball goes back & forth. It is a hell of a lot of fun, believe me. The game is hard to find, but when you do find it, it's gunna be 5 dollars or less! I got my copy for 2 bucks but now you know it's 5 bucks or less. I've never seen this game for above 5 bucks, but this is a hell of a lot of fun and you can start playing table tennis on your 360 if it got boring on the Wii. Rockstar, I love ya and Table Tennis, I also love and Rockstar Games present Table Tennis on the Xbox 360 is getting a 8.0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment