Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Angry Birds (iTouch) Review

These birds are angry.


Angry Birds is the highly addictive & popular game that's taking the world over by storm. I played it once and I just got hooked, I thought about it when I wasn't playing it. It's a hell of alot of fun, you control the birds and you just try and take down the pigs. The controls are just, you pull back on the bird and watch the little bugger fly and crash into the pigs, kill all the pigs and you win the level and move onto the next one. The graphics is, to me, the best part about the game because of it's bright colourful design is one reason I keep coming back to play more. I had alot of fun playing Angry Birds, that I would sometimes stop playing Chinatown Wars on the iTouch just so I can play Angry Birds. I don't know what else to say about Angry Birds. It's fun, it's addicting, it's charming, it's awesome, it's a 9.0 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment