Friday, March 18, 2011

Pocket God (iTouch) Review

You are a God among men.


Pocket God is really, a simple game. There's an island, you play as God and put these little creatures down on it when you push the + button. I haven't played the game in about a week or so, but if I remember, I think you can have about 6 - 8 little creatures on the island at one time. The little creatures are fun to watch, they fish, they sleep, it's fun to watch and to me, the game showed all the charm in these little buggers. What is sad, but also very fun, is flicking them into a volcano or letting the shark eat them. The game is usually updating, so there's more to do with the game and that I thought was really cool cause the game can get a little boring at times, but thank God that I heard the updates add in new things like one of the updates added in whenever you swipe your finger across the sky, there's a double rainbow or this other one, there's a running through hell, getting a high score mini-game. All of it, was cute & charming and I really loved that about the game. The only problem I had with the game is maybe one or two touch screen problems here & there. But with all the charm & cuteness of the game and with the game updates adding in new things, I had fun playing Pocket God on the iPod Touch and I hope you will too. Pocket God on the iPod Touch is getting a 7.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment