Friday, January 21, 2011

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade Review

Need a Dose of Retro?

Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade is, to me, the BEST collection of classic arcade games ever! I loved the Namco Museum games that came out on the PS1, PS2, GBA, and so on. Virtual Arcade has the usual collection you'd find on any Namco Museum game but this one has got a few of the Xbox Live arcades including Pac-Man Championship Edition, Galaga, New Rally-X and a few others. Then there's the big list of plain arcade games you'd find. I played almost all of the games and I loved just about all of them. I think there was maybe one or two games I didn't like, but this is a 20 dollar game and it's a 360 exclusive game, so if you own a 360 and you either love classic arcade games or you want to see where gaming has come from, then this is just about the perfect collection, I had a hell of a lot of fun playing it and I know I'll play it again on a Saturday night when I'm not hanging out with my friends and I'll be playing it to blast Van Halen. I'm giving Namco Museum: Virtual Arcade a 9.0 out of 10! Best 20 bucks you'll ever spend!

No comments:

Post a Comment