Sunday, July 11, 2010

N+ (DS) Review

Addictive & Cheap!

N+ is a flash game and was brought to Xbox Live Arcade, the PSP & the DS. I don't know what the xbox live or PSP version is like but I DO know that if you own a DS, you have to buy this game, it should be about 20 dollars now. You play a ninja starting at some point in a level and you got to get to a switch so you can get to the door so you can get to the next level. As simple as it sounds, the levels get harder, extremely harder, but still beatable, I beat the game once two years ago and I beat it again recently and it's still one of my favourite DS games. the controls are simple, the D-pad moves, the A button jumps, simple. Audio kinda sucks, but I wasn't really paying much attention to the audio. Oh and did I mention there's Wi-Fi & user created levels? Lots of stuff to unlock & get. Enough said...N+ is a damn good & addictive DS game and this is a classic and if you can find it (I've seen it for $20.00) buy it. I'm giving N+ a 9.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment