Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mario Kart Super Curcuit (GBA) Review

Mario on the go!
The first Mario Kart (on the SNES) is my favourite and in my opinion, is the best Mario Kart game ever. Fast forward a couple years, and Nintendo comes out with the classic franchise Mario Kart on the gameboy advance. In Mario Kart, it's the same old, same old classic Mario Kart awesomeness, the graphics reminded me alot of the SNES classic and that's a good thing. You get to pick from 8 characters, Mario, Luigi, Toad, Peach, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong or Wario. I only played as Luigi or Yoshi and Mario once or twice. There are 3 different modes, 20 different tracks, only some of the tracks are worth playing over again. The audio is pretty cool but not worth listening to all the way through. One thing I hate about the audio is Luigi sounds too much like Mario, hey, it just may be only be me. L button shoots your weapon, A is accelerate and left and right moves your kart. I do love this game cause it reminds me of simpler days, but these tracks aren't worth praising...that's why I'm giving this classic franchise that was given the portable treatment a 6.5 out of 10. Worth checking out if you can find it cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment