Friday, December 17, 2010

Mirror's Edge (Review)

Running has never been so much fun.

Mirror's Edge came out back in 2008 and I thought it was going to be a piece of crap, but recently I played through it and I put those thoughts to rest. Mirror's Edge is an original game. Originality? Yes, originality still exists, thank God. But in Mirror's Edge there is a little, just a little bit of shooter in it, which is a little bit like Call of Duty, but guns aren't a big thing in Mirror's Edge, no, in here, you're running and with this skill of running, you are trying to free your sister. That is all the plot I will ruin for you. Play the game, this is incredible. The graphics are stunning to look at and this game is only 8 dollars! I've been to 5 or more different EB games & 1 Gamestop in Toronto, this game only costs 8 dollars! This is definitely worth all your time and money. The controls will take some time getting used to since it uses the bumpers & triggers as it's jump, duck, roll and so on, but you'll get used to them very quickly if you stick with the game. This game is also very achievement friendly (for you achievement whores out there) and this is definitely the most fun I had with a 8 dollar game. Originality & cheap, what could be better? The one really big problem I had with it were it got a little difficult at times and I didn't know what to do or where to go, even when I pushed the B button (which shows you where to go in case you didn't know). But other than that, go buy this game, get it as Christmas present from you to you. Mirror's Edge is getting a 9.5 out of 10. Really enjoyed this game, hell of a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment