Monday, September 12, 2011

Guitar Hero (iPod Touch) Review

Guitar Hero for the iPod Touch is my favourite game to play on my iPod Touch and is a great Guitar Hero game. In the last few years, Guitar Hero went down the crapper but this GH game shows that GH still has some juice left. The graphics and soundtrack are the games high point. The game only shows your character, also you can customize him or her, and it's extremely flashy, like it reminded me of the good days of GH. The game only comes with 6 songs, Paint it Black and Say it Ain't So were the best of the setlist. We are the Champions was good but I wanna play GUITAR not PIANO. Just sayin. Also the DLC in here is mainly The Animals, Rolling Stones, Queen, Weezer, Jimmy Eat World. There's other bands and songs to download. Each track pack has 3 songs and costs ya $1.99, that's the same price as ONE song for RB or GH on consoles. All the songs are fun to play. I had a few problems like it's kinda extremely hard to 100% a song but it's addicting gameplay made me come back to see if I can. Guitar Hero on the iTouch or any iDevice is really worth downloading. If you're a fan of GH or music games, you're in for a treat. If you think music games are dead, think again. Guitar Hero is getting an 8.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment