Friday, August 20, 2010

Johnny Bravo Data-A-Rama (DS) Review

Oh Mama, it's bad, it's real bad.
Johnny Bravo, is a TV show I grew up with and loved as a kid. As I got older and Johnny Bravo stopped airing on Teletoon, it made me sad to hear they took out, one of my favourite TV shows. Fast forward a few years, and in 2010, I realized they made a Johnny Bravo game, on the DS. The game is that Johnny is on a dating show and him & another guy are going at it at, yes, mini-games to win the heart of a woman. This game was most likely a flash game. The graphics show that. The audio is kinda cool, true to the show. Same voice & art style as the show but its all audio clips that were most likely from the actual show. Why a mini-game game show DS game? why not a XBLA or PSN action adventure title? Controls are very crappy and a few times didn't even work for me. This game is a disappointment to such an awesome show. Mama, even you can't redeem this game by any means whatsoever, I've seen this game in Wal-Marts at the discount bin for $19.99 and believe me, you can spend your money on alot of crappy soda pop and be satisfied with that than you will with this game. Johnny Bravo Date-A-Rama on the DS is getting a 2.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment