Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Spider-Man Trilogy (Movies) Review

The Spider-Man movies are my favourite super hero movies, they are done extremely well...well except for the third but we'll get to that when we get to that but the trilogy starts with Spider-Man and it's the origins of Peter Parker and how he gets the spider powers and I have to say I love the cast in it (all of them for that matter. Except for Topher Grace as Eddie Brock, that is a no) Everyone does their part very well and it's entertaining. The special effects are really good and the costumes are pretty cool. I don't really have any complaints about the first one. It's great and you should watch it if you're a spidey fan or not.
                                      
2 years later Spider-Man 2 came out and it kicks the first movies ass. Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus was perfect casting and also there is so much action and drama, this is what Spider-Man is about. I have absolutely no complaints on this one. It is one of my favourite movies of all time. Defiantly watch Spider-Man 2 no matter what.

Finally we get to Spider-Man 3. The movie not alot of people liked. Now, I liked it, it was ok. But there wasn't enough Venom, there should have been A LOT more Venom, they should have made him the main villain but I did like the back story they gave Sandman. Special effects are really incredible here and reminded me of the mummy movies (Seriously just watch a scene with Sandman and then put on the mummy, very similar special effects) and the dance scene...I don't even want to talk about how stupid that scene was. Lastly the back story they gave Sandman with Uncle Ben felt like a last minute addition and I didn't think the movie needed it but it is pretty cool. Like it's bad but it's not so bad. So if you're a Spidey fan, this is the weakest of the trilogy but I still do recommend it cause it's not very bad. It still has some good things going for it.



That being said that's the Spider-Man trilogy for you. 
Watch all of them for sure. The first two you will enjoy for sure and the third one...well that's up for you to decide. Watch it to see if you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment