Sunday, January 2, 2011

Call of Duty: Black Ops (360) Review

It's Conspiracy Hour with Call of Duty

SPOILERS ALERT

Alright, before I get to the review, I just want to thank my good friend (& camera man for my video reviews coming soon) Jonathan Tisdale for making this review possible since he got me a copy of Black Ops for Christmas. Black Ops is the first Call of Duty where I actually played through the story, I usually just play the multiplayer or the zombie mode and holy hell is this story awesome. It's one of those you gotta pay attention to the story cause this story goes all over the place, you go from shooting a double of Castro to Vietnam to World War 2 to Washington D.C to meet JFK. It was all incredible though, and the huge ass twist at the end, blew my mind...I never saw it coming and it was such a breath of fresh air to see such a GOOD TWIST. The audio is incredible as well, Gary Oldman, Sam Worthington, Ice T and the list goes on for the cast and they all do their characters amazingly. The story is about 6 - 8 hours but I guess with any Call of Duty, you just wanna get through the story as fast as possible so you can get right to the online multiplayer or zombies. The zombie mode is back from World at War and the multiplayer is as good as Modern Warfare 2, there's alot of leveling up to do so that would probably be the meat of the game, and if you don't want any of that, there's a little Dead Ops arcade game where it's all a top down dual shooter like Geometry Wars, but instead of little flying colour craps, it's hordes of zombies. This is such a great game and it was developed nicely and there's a lot of love & care in this package. If you're up to go to war online or if you want to see a fresh twist end then Call of Duty: Black Ops is your game. This is definitely a treasure. Call of Duty: Black Ops is a 9.5 out of 10. At ease, soldier.

No comments:

Post a Comment