Thursday, June 24, 2010

Prince Of Persia (Xbox 360) Review

Once I saw the Prince of Persia movie, that's what made me want to try some of the games. I give credit to one of my friends for letting me borrow the game and play it (you know who you are). Now about the game. I like the games cel-shaded graphics, they look cool & the game runs smoothly. The game's audio is sort of a hit & miss because some of the Prince's lines are funny and are entertaining but when it comes to a scream or a lot of repeated screaming...the audio will get to you. I mean this repeated screaming by the way when you're falling to death and the princess saves you and there's usually a scream coming from the prince. This problem comes a lot from the camera. It doesn't stay still at the area you need to get at, and I ended up turning off the game multiple times because I couldn't find a way to get to the other side or because the prince's girly scream for help really got to me. Don't get me started on the controls, it was another hit & miss, like the running across the walls to jumping from pole to pole, that worked but some of the fighting was weird and didn't feel right. I wanted to like Prince of Persia, but it turns out I didn't. I'm giving the Prince of Persia a 6.5 out of 10. Oh and the story was really "out there" too.

No comments:

Post a Comment